Translate

2013年5月15日星期三

The feeling of HACHI:A DOG'S TALE

                    

                                                            HACHI:A DOG'S TALE
    I believe everyone will have seen many movies about animals,but which is the most impressed you?It impressed me the most is the HACHI,now i will write down my feeling after watching the movie.

  
    Today, the HACHI broke into my line of sight, a movie, a moment, a kind of eternity, a drop of tears; I found that the original and the sincere feeling, I shed tears, not cry, is hold a memorial ceremony for small eight, and at the same reaction to fat every detail of life, the heart memorial we die together!


    It wait for, in order to master the kindness, the owner went, it left in place, spring and the autumn passed; it believes that its owner would come back, but it does not know, the master's heart forever accompany beside it, long rails extends to the other side of the world, try to overlook it, try to find, it wants to see the world the other end of the master ball throw up that lonely said to it: small eight, to pick it back! Time hurried wind cut the corner of it, leaving a full of expect tears, it is tired, lay down on the snow, can't close your eyes, but it's really tired...


     The story telling we should cherish side have also revealed that the world's sorrow! We all have, but we all want to cruel abandoned, at that moment, I think at the moment can accompany beside small eight, to count the carriages successively, just quietly waiting for the master's return, and I deeply know, I wait for not only its master, and then gradually go away, that was supposed to stay with our true love, that should have been continually hang in your regards to my mouth.




       Please keep the human feelings;  please don't let material enjoy blinded the eyes of the world , let us back to you of that moment belongs to us!


没有评论:

发表评论